As all modules, we would have many tabs sections for different configurations, like GENERAL, VIEWS, DETAILS VIEW, RELATED MODULES, INVENTORY BLOCK, PAYMENT (this last configuration is always available only if the module has some numeric field)
Thanks to GENERAL TAB we should set label, the name we should assign to the module, and choose if enable or not, the icon we like the most and enable or not the download or upload of documents.
Just below we have Visibility Conditions, where we're gonna set the visibility conditions of data:
- Match at least one condition: With this selection for the view of data, it should be matched at least one condition.
- Match all conditions: With this selection for the view of data, all conditions should be matched.
- Show All Retrievable Records: With this selection, the view of data will be without conditions.
- Don't retrieve Records: With this selection, no data will be shown.
What conditions can we set?
We have all the conditions available in our CRM. We can set fields, data, the status field of the document, a personal control that affects the visualization, and the most important, the relationship between CRM records and logged customer.
In the end, we have the dashboard settings. Here we could, first of all, set to enable or not a graphic report chart of the module, in our Dashboard, from the field Show on Dashboard.
Once we enabled it, we should choose on which field to make counts “Group Field” and the type of graph you like “Widget Type” that can be Total Count, Chart Count, Doughnut Count.
Thanks to this tab we should set the view of the module and its related fields.
From the field Default View, we'll set the predefined type of view, between List, Grid, Kanban, Calendar or Gantt. Once got this, we're gonna set all the fields visible on the visualization of all the records, as invoice number, invoice date, deadline.
So, once we made the decision between the types, we will set the configurations of the chosen one.
- On the Kanban view, beyond the usual enable/disable, from the selector Kanban Fields we could pick the fields of visualization on the kanban list, as name, city, telephone, etc; while from the selector Kanban Group Field we could pick the group for the visualization of data with Kanban view.
- By activating the Calendar view, beyond the usual enable/disable, from Start/End Time Field selectors we can set which date field will be used for calendar visualization, like Invoice Date.
- At the end, we will have the Gantt view settings. Once enabled like for the calendar view we must choose the date field that will be taken for the visualization on the Gantt chart, for this view we can also set a numeric field for the progress (0-100) from your module.
This tab will allow us to hide the field we don't want to display. Often within the CRM, there are some fields or personal notes reserved for the staff. Thanks to this configuration we can choose which fields should be hidden to the customer.
On this section, we could select to which related module the customer could access and see the detail page.
This tab allows the visualization of products, discounts, prices, descriptions, etc.
The configuration works only with modules with the inventory block, like quotes, sales order, invoice, or other custom modules that have the inventory block.
Once enabled, we could choose from the selector Inventory Line Fields which fields to display, like product name, taxes, discount, description, product code, size. Furthermore, we could set the currency, and the number fields to display, like subtotal, tax, discount, total.
At the end, we have the PAYMENT TAB. This configuration is enabled on all the modules that have numeric fields, so to calculate the amount.Once enabled, we choose the currency, numeric field destinated to the amount field, and the different conditions.
- Show On Conditions: Here we're gonna set the condition that will allow the payment process, for ex: for all the invoice with pending status. So that, on all the invoices with pending status, will be shown a PayNow button.
- Update Fields On Success Payment: Here we're gonna set what has to happen when a payment is processed. “For ex: once you got the payment from paypal, the status field will turn from pending to paid”. In this case, the customer will be not anymore able to see the PayNow button.
- Update Fields On Cancel Payment: At least, we could set the action to make when a payment has a bad processing. For ex: if the payment returns with a negative result, the status remains the same, as pending.
You can set so many conditions and different actions to better fit your needs and your company.
If you need to manage your company in this way, please Contact us, we will study together the best solution for your reality!