In the General Settings main tab you will be able to set the following options:
- Default Module: This option will allow you to choose the main module that will be shown to your customers as the login to your portal.
- Date Format: You can choose your default Date Format, this will be used to show all the dates to your customers around the portal.
- Time Format: You can choose your default Time Format, this will be used to show all the times to your customers around the portal.
- Default Language: Set here the language that your customers will be as selected by default in the login languages picklist.
- Decimals Precision: This will define how many decimals digits should be shown after the integer part of a number.
- Decimals Separator: The symbol used to separate the integer and the decimal part of a floating number
- Thousands Separator: The symbol used to separate the thousands of a number
- Limit Available Languages: Restrict the set of languages available to your customers, leave empty to make available all the languages installed in your CRM.
- Module Sorting: Here you can change the default module sorting, the module specified here will be shown first according to your order, the modules not specified here will be shown after.